on Safety Sensitive
Woonsocket (1026 Park East) or NYC Soho office
The position is remote, but will be on site as needed. Please source candidates that are EST near New York or RI.
12 Month contract
This role will require collaborating with Business partners and brand strategy leaders to coordinate and manage multiple workflows from strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion. Including:
* Facilitates documentation of accurate project scope
* Works with project team to create timelines
* Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
* Schedules all meetings, ensures agenda topics and owners are in place, takes notes and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
* Acts as lead point of contact with business partners and cross-functional team members to keep stakeholders informed, traffic work flow and manage change
* Proactively contributes work flow alternatives as needed
* Escalate project issues/risks to the Director where necessary
* Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed.
* Manage and prioritize resources to ensure the right level of support on key business driving initiatives.
* At least 5 years experience in a fast paced production environment, print and digital graphics. Agency experience preferred.
* Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint
* Strong communication skills
* Experience running meetings
* Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies. Proficiency in Workfront is a plus
* Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and delegate where appropriate.
Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business.