Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best Assistant Operations in Mount Prospect, IL, will be responsible for packaging orders for shipment in accordance with company guidelines.
Position: Assistant Operations
Employment: 3 months contract
- Picks product and ancillary supplies according to individual customer or commercial ship orders as permitted by State Pharmacy Regulations.
- Shipping orders via preferred designated courier.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock in the warehouse area in a clean and organized manner. To be done at workers end of day.
- Responsible for daily tracking of customer orders through the Daily Exception Report on the Fed-Ex system.
- Assists in conducting physical inventory and daily cycle counts, checking for inventory product recalls.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment by complying with the SOP's for safety.
- Minimum of six months general work experience
- Warehouse certification if required by State Board of Pharmacy.
- Certification for forklift operation if applicable for equipment
- Pharmacy Technician License and national technician certification as applicable to state licensing requirements.
- Previous experience in a warehouse related position with health care services preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instruction.
- This position requires solid organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to manage time efficiently.
- High School Diploma or GED
Apply now and be part of one of the biggest companies in the country! If you are interested, please apply through this job posting. Thank you!