- The Accounts Payable Finance position is responsible invoice processing researching and responding to vendor and internal inquiries regarding invoice payments while ensuring compliance with process controls.
- The position will also consist of cross training on all assigned responsibilities of invoice processing.
- Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Review invoices for complete processing information and proper approval Research and verify correct vendor information and nonpayment prior to entry Research and resolve reported EDI invoice error transmissions Maintain a daily count of incoming processed and non processed invoices for reporting
- Generate daily compact journal of days entries for auditing purposes
- Coordinate data gathering for internal and external audits Update and maintain vendor master profiles and payment terms
- Assist internal departments and vendors with payment research and details
- Research claim and fee credits to ensure accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management Required
M-F 8 to 5