As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing and presenting current and historical data to internal and external partners to provide invaluable insight to the category management team. Also, you will be managing multiple administrative processes to support the tracking and maintenance of all of the business unit vendor funding along with ad-hoc projects.
Moreover, this position will act as a liaison with the Broader analytics team and Category Management team, you will be responsible to work with category managers to provide insights and assistance in analyzing various metrics and results.
* Act as a liaison with Category Managers and Analytics team to provide insights and explanation to the metrics provided by the Analytics team to the Category Management team
* Detailed analysis, processing, tracking and maintenance of all contractual documents and reporting related.
* Help Category Managers with presentation of metrics for various meetings
* Responsible for collaborating with business teams and leadership to identify trends and process improvement opportunities through data
* Construct/deliver analytical findings in presentation format including visualization of data, formulate recommendations, and effectively present results to audiences
* Work on ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed by management team
∙ High School degree required
∙ 2+years of relevant experience general business analytics
∙ 2+years of relevant experience using Microsoft Excel with the ability to work with large data sets
∙ Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
∙ Strong Excel Skills (V-Lookups, IF statements, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables, Power Query, etc.)
∙ Strong PowerPoint skills (Must be able to effectively display results from excel files on to PowerPoint slides)
∙ Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player
∙ Bachelor's degree - Quantitative field a plus.
∙ Ability to query data via SQL and other data analytic tools
Interviews will be telephone and in-person.