The Certified Nursing Assistant will prescribe and adhere to Villas philosophy of Making People Better by providing B.E.T.T.E.R. Service Excellence:
(B)e Welcoming to all
(T)rust and Respect
(E)ngage and Communicate
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you will better the lives of others by assisting our guests with daily ADLs. This includes showers, shaving, brushing teeth, hair care, and nail care. Must be able to ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* At least two years of LTC, MS, or Home Health experience - Required
* BLS (AHA) - Required
* COVID Vaccine Required
* BLS (AHA)
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
* Must have an active MI license at time of submission.
About the Facility
At Villa, we approach long-term care as a range of services and supports needed to meet our guests personal care needs. We assist our long-term guests with basic personal tasks, such as bathing, dressing, eating, and so on. We also keep our long-term care guests engaged through various activities and social programs.
Dress Code: Matching Scrubs of any Color - Prefer Gray or Purple
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Sector: Healthcare
- Contact: Marie Nellas
- Client: Medical Recruitment Strategies
- Location: Traverse City, United States of America
- Salary: Negotiable
- Expiry Date: 03 October 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH404194_1663189250
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org