Adirondack Health's Mercy Living Center (LTC) is nestled in the heart of the Tupper Lake community in northern New York's historic Adirondack region (Tupper Lake, NY). It offers residents (most of whom are from a 30 mile radius of Tupper Lake) a secure and welcoming home environment close to friends and family in the community.
This Living Center is a fully certified and accredited long-term care facility staffed with physicians, nurses, aides and other medical and health professionals, working together to ensure residents' needs are met.
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience (must include Geriatric experience) - Required
- 2 references - 1 reference from CURRENT ROLE is required.
- Prior travel experience within the last 6 months - Required
- CNA must be active/current on the NYS Nurse Aide Registry - Required
- Float will be expected to Rehab & LTC units - Required
- Attest to ability to find housing and have reliable transportation - Required
Shift Type: Varied
Duration: 13 weeks Contract (Might exceed)