Summary: Responsible for ensuring that charges are entered timely and accurately, ensuring that all necessary procedures are completed prior to invoicing, and statements are finalized, in accordance with contract.
- Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
- Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
- Facilitates and ensures accurately and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
- Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
- Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
- Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
- Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
- Works under general supervision.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the health-care industry; AS400 computer experience.
Regarding working remote- Once an associate is meeting department standards they are allowed to work the hybrid schedule. This usually takes 2-3 months depending on the associate's progress.
Shift Timings: 8AM - 4:30PM.