Candidates MUST have their own form of transportation as this facility is located in an area where Uber and public transportation are not readily available.
A reference from current role is needed for this assignment.
Candidates with agency history - meaning multiple assignments with an agency - will have first consideration.
NYS Nurse Aide Registry should be clean (no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, etc., listed on the registry against CNA)
Close personal attention from staff enables the Care Team to design a resident-centered care and activity plan that encourages participation and services that are most beneficial.
UNIT: 20 - 40 -Bed Unit
Patient Population: Adult - Geriatric
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience (must include Geriatric experience) - Required
- 2 references - 1 reference from CURRENT ROLE is required.
- Prior travel experience within the last 6 months - Required
- CNA must be active/current on the NYS Nurse Aide Registry - Required
- Float will be expected to Rehab & LTC units - Required
- Attest to ability to find housing and have reliable transportation - Required
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New York