We are looking for Coordinator III - Indirect Tax Coordinator to join our team!!
Location : Cumberland, Rhode Island 02864
Shift : Position will be 2 days in the office and 3 remote
M-F 8:30am-5pm EST
- Specifically, the systems and platforms we use include AP Uploads, Ariba, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams. Also, Papervision, Servicechannel, Tririga, and SAP S4. Knowledge of these would be a plus not a requirement.
- Review, research, understand and determine the appropriate taxability of the goods and services being purchased and sold in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the Indirect tax team when resource constraints are introduced due to tight deadlines, priority items, and month end responsibilities.
- Embrace the use of artificial intelligence, data visualization or other tools to review and monitor tax determination results in our proprietary billing and other systems that are integrated with Thompson Reuters OneSource Tax Determination System.
- Utilize data analytics or other tools to evaluate the appropriateness of use tax accruals on purchases using SAP S/4, Thomson Reuters OneSource Tax Determination system and other accounting and tax systems.
- Prepare tax account reconciliations for accuracy and timeliness, and develop recommendations for automation or other process improvements.
- 2 or more years of sales and use tax experience (public or private)
- Experience with process automation, improvements and standardization, ensuring enhanced controls, and delivering timely, high-quality results.
- Analytical skills with specific subject matter expertise and tax research skills, including a deep understanding of US retail sales taxability concepts.
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and tactfully, both verbally and in writing, successfully translating always-complex tax rules for business partners and customers.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence with accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Ariba, Servicechannel, as well as SAP S/4, Tririga, and Thomson Reuters OneSource Tax Determination (experience with Vertex or SOVOS will be less directly applicable, but still relevant), as well as Tableau, PowerBI and SQL
If interested, please respond with your most updated resume and availability for a short interview.
Come and join our team!
Our client offers EXCELLENT COMPENSATION!
Please reach out to me for further details.