Dental Assistant, FT, $18-$23, Tues-Fri. DA and Xray Certificate
Schedule: Tues-Fri, Full-Time
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner
- Sterilize and prepare instruments for tray setups prior to dental procedures.
- Take diagnostic digital imaging as prescribed by the dentists.
- Practicing within the legal scope of assistant duties with or without certification.
- Maintain meticulous records on patient charts and documents.
- Breakdown rooms according to infection control protocols between patients.
- Communicate patient and equipment needs with coworkers
- Work with and maintain all dental equipment
- Positively contribute to respectful and collaborative working environment with coworkers
- Facilitate patient comfort, care, and satisfaction at all times
- Present to work during scheduled shifts (see office manual for specifics)
Education and Experience
- At least one year of dental assisting experience
- Dental Assistant certification in VT
- VT Radiology certification
- Current CPR certification
- Other State License/Certification Requirements based on the state you are employed
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification, preferred