Dental Assistant. **Permanent Job with Benefits!!! 100% TRAVEL- A company van will be provided.
Location- Lansdale/King of Prussia, PA
Shift timings- 8am-5pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews, verifies and maintains current and accurate clinical records, charts, and medical history through electronic medical records.
- Accurately posts the dental charges to the appropriate provider in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoots equipment issues and reports to proper resources.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by auditing stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Ensure all dental equipment is working properly by completing preventive maintenance requirements and following manufacturer's instructions.
- Assists dentist diagnosis by exposing and processing digital dental radiographs.
- Provide timely responses to patient inquiries; document conversations in the EMR.
- High School education or GED.
- Must have Dental radiography license Medical
- Dental Assistant experience preferred.
- Must have good driving record
- Must have completed and passed a two-step Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test.
- Hepatitis B vaccination is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel a 2.5 hr radius as needed *Mileage reimbursement offered + drive time pay. Company van will be provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off