As a Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, our specialized team, including physicians from Seacoast Emergency Physicians, is ready to treat almost every injury and illness. You will have access to the latest treatment and emergency protocols thanks to our clinical affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospitals Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Program.
Our Emergency Department staff is also actively engaged in research, education, prevention, disaster planning, community education, public safety policy, toxicology, pre-hospital care and emergency trauma medicine.
The ED nurse works with a multidisciplinary team to provide care for patients in the ED department. The ED nurse will assist Providers and Staff members in helping patients who are in need of urgent care and are experiencing possibly life-threatening trauma. Registered Nurses in the ED will provide the best support to allow for optimum outcomes. This position requires working with a team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment, efficient and accurate patient assessment and excellent communication skills
We are looking for someone who:
* Provides individualized age specific care that supports physical functioning
* Provides individualized, age-specific care that supports homeostatic regulation
* Provides age-specific, individualized care that supports psychosocial functioning and facilitates lifestyle changes
* Provides age-specific, individualized care that supports protection from harm
* Provides age-specific, individualized care that supports the family unit
* Provides care that supports effective use of the health care delivery system
* Acquires and maintains current knowledge and competency in nursing professional practice.
* Works constructively with colleagues to advance clinical practice
* Provides coordination of a specialty service within the Operating Room
TRAVELER MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AT LEAST ONE HOLIDAY DURING THIS ASSIGNMENT FOR PERM STAFF
(If Needed/Scheduled): THANKSGIVING (Including Weekend After) AND/OR CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR. NOTE THIS IS ONLY IF THE UNIT IS OPEN AND YOU ARE SCHEDULED TO WORK.
* 2 years Current ED experience - Required
* Previous travel experience
* EPIC experience - Required
* ENPC accepted
State License Requirements
* New Hampshire