Schedule: Full-Time, Mon-Fri 730a-540p and 1 Sat/month
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner
- Sterilize and prepare instruments for tray setups prior to dental procedures.
- Take diagnostic digital imaging as prescribed by the dentists.
- Practicing within the legal scope of Expanded Functions Dental Assistant duties with certification.
- Maintain meticulous records on patient charts and documents.
- Breakdown rooms according to infection control protocols between patients.
- Communicate patient and equipment needs with coworkers
- Work with and maintain all dental equipment
- Positively contribute to a respectful and collaborative working environment with coworkers
- Facilitate patient comfort, care, and satisfaction at all times
- Present to work during scheduled shifts (see office manual for specifics)
Education and Experience
- At least one year of expanded functions dental assisting experience
- Current CPR certification
- Current Expanded Functions Dental Assistant License in PA
- Current Radiology Certification for PA
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification preferred