- FNP Arizona State License
- BLS Certificate
- Covid Vaccination and Immunizations
Family Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
Patient-Centered Quality and Safety:
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Help develop Patient Centered Practice Teams.
- Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the day
Customer Service Excellence:
- Increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues.
- Maintain all levels of communication.
Health care Environment Management:
- Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques.
- Cultivate relationships among practice employees and retail store colleagues.
- Balance priorities to manage patient care and needs. Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Adapt to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency.
- Demonstrate core values of the company in all communications and interactions.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees. Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care.
- Validates insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan