Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for Infusion Pharmacy Technician in Chestnut Hill, MA
The pharmacy technician in this position will be fully on-site and provide operational support to our Chestnut Hill location.
Pharmacy Technician Duties:
- Practices as a pharmacy technician in accordance with all federal, state, the company, and Joint Commission policies, regulations and standards.
- Fills medication orders according to policy, while gaining proficiency with advanced preparations.
- Ensures timely delivery of medication orders and/or supplies.
- Utilizes multiple systems such as EHR (Electronic Health Record, Inventory Management Systems and other systems to complete and document duties. Identify issues and report as necessary.
- Maintains the Pharmacy inventory: sorting, stocking, rotation of stock and expiration date checking.
High School graduate or currently enrolled in an accredited entry-level degree program for Pharmacy or a
1 year of pharmacy technician experience, with compounding experience (1 year preferred)
Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy Registration as a Pharmacy Technician required. National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) must be obtained within 1 year of hire date. For pharmacy technicians at our Londonderry or Merrimack Valley satellite locations, New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy Registration as a Pharmacy Technician required.
Submit your resume ASAP and get a call back from one of our recruiters to secure a slot! #Perm