Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in the construction industry. Our reputable client is currently searching for an Inventory and Pricing Analyst who is amenable to work in a day shift, onsite work arrangement. The office is located in Makati City.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help the organization's management of inventory, allocating resources, forecasting future sales, and maximizing the organization's production.
- Managing inventory items, controlling day-to-day inventory operations, and implementing inventory control protocols.
- Consolidate non-moving and excess inventory by project and recommend possible negotiable terms.
- Manages the development, creation and maintenance of appropriate and competitive pricing data based on a variety of factors, management of pricing updates, and ongoing tracking of current trends.
- Responsible for all pricing-related concerns, such as selling price identification, escalation, analysis, and recommendation.
- Works closely with Sales and Product Groups to refine, enhance, and maximize pricing strategies.
- Prepare pricing quotes and/or internal proposals regarding pricing strategies for future campaigns/seasons/segments.
- Facilitate pricing proposals and approval in all project areas.
- Ensures approved pricing is properly disseminated, distributed, and input accurately into the company systems for quick data retrieval and extraction.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all inventory, pricing, analysis, and other financing scheme-related concerns.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's or college degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- Good understanding of inventory and pricing management principles
- At least 3 yrs. experience handling Inventory, Pricing, Terms of Payment, Computation and P&L preparation Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS office and emerging data analysis tools
- Experienced in working with SAP.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, has excellent attention to detail, math, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and Organizational skills
- Fast learner and can work with minimal supervision.
- Confident in presentation skills
- Able to communicate information at the appropriate level to salespeople, middle, and senior management.
- Customer oriented with sense of urgency and ability to handle customers in a professional way.
- Working experiences within equivalent industries
- Experience in Real Estate Industry is a plus.