- Complete admission orders, nursing history, and assessments
- Modify C.N.A. assignments and pull off appropriate reports.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other services to ensure the continuity of the residents' total regimen of care.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluation, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Ensure that department personnel follow the departments established policies and procedures at all times.
- Make periodic rounds of the unit to assess resident needs.
- Participate in the development of assessments of the nursing needs of each resident as necessary.
- Review resident care plans.
- Ensure all CNA documentation is complete by the end of the shift.
- Write nursing progress notes to support the care plan.
- Ability to monitor medication oversight & treatment schedules to assure that medications are being taken as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Meet with residents, and/or family members, as necessary.
- Consult with the resident's physician in planning resident care.
- Participate in completing treatments and administering medications as per physician order.
- Respond to emergency calls to Residential apartments when assigned.
- Assist with QAPI process as assigned.
Licensed Nurses for Resident Health
- Sector: MRS Nursing
- Contact: Marie Nellas
- Start Date: ASAP
- Client: Medical Recruitment Strategies
- Location: Lexington, United States of America
- Salary: Negotiable
- Expiry Date: 07 August 2023
- Job Ref: BBBH417294_1683656653
- Contact Email: email@example.com