Actual Work Location: 6980 W Commercial Blvd, Lauderhill, FL. Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements. Will be expected to travel to and staff locations within a manager-defined area as needed by the business. Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- New graduate experience and above
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Is proficient with information management and technology
- Capacity to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish may be required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Providers will be assigned a primary clinic, or a virtual location, are expected to travel to and staff other clinics within a manager-defined area as needed by the business
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to move about and interact with customers, sit, write, operate the computer and phone, speak intelligibly, and hear patient responses
- The employee must also possess the ability to perform overhead reach, bending / squatting to access supplies, balance and safely use a step stool, lift at least 20 lbs., and move about the surrounding location
- Specific vision abilities include the ability to view and read a computer screen and other electronic devices
- Assists in providing clinical services including but not limited to performing COVID-19 point of care testing in a unique setting.
- Under the supervision of a MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioner and/or Pharmacist, will assist with greeting patients, complete accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
- You will provide clinical and operational support for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including onsite employer clinics, mobile sites, onsite retail location, and other possible site locations.
What days & hours will the person work in this position? List training hours, if different
M-F:830a-730p, Sa:9a-530p, Su:9a-530p