- Maintenance Worker II - Automation Technician
Vero Beach FL,USA
Projected Start Date:
- 05/22/2023 to 08/19/2023
2nd shift 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Need 2 Technician
3rd shift A 8:00 PM - 6:00 AM Need 2 Technician (Sunday - Wednesday)
3rd shift B 8:00 PM - 6:00 AM Need 2 Technician (Wednesday - Saturday
***We are looking more for electromechanical technicians (Production plant mechanics, Industrial factory equipment repair etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Regular (daily/ weekly / monthly) system inspections and checks
* Smaller adjustments and service tasks (lubrication)
* Minor error and fault corrections in the automated system
* Clearing of jams and corrections to conveyables
* Software monitoring and utilizing HMI's
* Unplanned electrical, mechanical maintenance and repairs
* Electrical, Mechanical and PLC fault finding and diagnosis and resolution
* Control and adjustment of light sensors and switches
* Exchange and set up of mechanical wear and tear parts
* Exchange and set up of electrical wear and tear parts
* Perform various repairs upon general instructions from by the department lead/supervisor and or manager.
* Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA, etc.
* Perform other duties as requested by the department lead/supervisor and or manager.
* Perform general housekeeping within designated areas of facility.
* Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures to include confine spaces and working in & around energized equipment.
1 to 3 years of work experience preferred
Experienced in industrial and electrical mechanic environment.
Ability to exercise sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality.
Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule or overtime as required, to include shift rotation.
Ability to work safely in and around operating mechanical systems.
Read, comprehend and interpret technical reference manuals, wiring diagrams.
Ability to be trained to use EGS System.
Must be able to be trained to use Witron PC workstations and Lock-out Tag-out procedures as an "Authorized" user.
Ability to walk, stand, pull, climb for an extended period of time.
Must be able to lift frequently 20-45 lbs., occasionally 45-75 lbs.
Proven ability to be a team player who is comfortable working in a team based environment.
Ability to work with different levels of colleagues with focus on customer service.
Ability to act competently in emergencies.
Knowledge of WMS and Microsoft Office.
If you would like to proceed just kindly send your most updated resume unto my email: or reach-out to my number: 978-296-1540. Let me know if you are interested so that I could prioritize your application for this one.