COVIID VACCINE REQUIRED by 1-4-2021
Maintains a positive public image for the practice by dealing with patients with a high level of courtesy and respect. Responsible for assisting the physician with basic office medical functions to ensure a coordinated approach to patients activities. Works closely with the physicians to ensure expedient, appropriate patient care.
· Performs patient and family education, counseling, and teaching.
· Brings patient into exam room, obtains brief history of complaints, prepares patient for exam and takes vital sign.
· Performs clerical work consisting of, referrals, scheduling appointments with other physicians and facilities, filling out forms, and answering phones.
· Assists physician with exam and procedures as needed.
· Stock rooms, takes care of instruments and autoclaves equipment.
· Assists in the orientation of personnel, with emphasis on nursing aspects.
· Gives injections.
· Attends staff meetings and in-services.
· Assumes charge position as required in absence of supervisory personnel.
· Performs other duties/projects as assigned, or required
- 2+ Years of Experience - Required
- Clinic Experience - Required
- BLS must be Red Cross or AHA
- Travel - Highly Preferred
- BLS (AHA)