Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best Nurse Practitioner in Honolulu, HI, will be responsible for providing clinical services including but not limited to performing COVID-19 point of care testing in a unique setting.
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Employment: 3 months contract
- Assists in providing clinical services including but not limited to performing COVID-19 point of care testing in a unique setting.
- Will assist with greeting patients, complete accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
- You will provide clinical and operational support for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including onsite employer clinics, mobile sites, onsite retail location, and other possible site locations.
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control, lab processing requirements.
- You must be able to work within a collaborative team of professionals and at times independently.
- Will be expected to travel to and staff locations within a manager-defined area as needed by the business.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- New graduate experience and above
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Is proficient with information management and technology
- Capacity to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish may be required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Apply now and be part of one of the biggest companies in the country! If you are interested, you can also send your application through this job posting. Thank you!