32 hours M-F No Weekend Rotation Would share coverage between 2 rehab sites, 19 miles apart. 2 days at one, 3 days at the other minimum $38hr *rates are negotiable.* Will also consider sign on bonuses, relocation assistance, and/or student loan repayment options.
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results and determining occupational therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Helps patient develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Implements programs involving manual arts and crafts, practice in functional, pre-vocational, vocational and homemaking skills and fosters activities of daily living.
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
- Prepares patient for return to employment by consulting with employers; determining potential employee difficulties; retraining employees; and helping employers understand necessary physical and job accommodations.