As an Oncology Pharmacist, your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Provides delivery of clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring of pharmacotherapy to a specific patient population.
- Reviews drug orders and checks work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel.
- Responsible for participating in pharmacy student and resident education.
- Provides quality assurance review of drug utilization throughout the hospital for various medical staff committees and the department.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Doctorate of Pharmacy degree (Pharm D)
- 1 year of a pharmacy residency or 2 years of qualified work experience
License and certification minimum requirements:
- A valid State of California Pharmacist license
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS or PALS certification
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
- 2+ to 5 years experience
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Management Experience Required - No
- Minimum Education - Doctorate Degree
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally