Licensed Practical Nurses
Work Location: 83 Hospital Rd, Baldwinville, MA 01436
Shifts available: 7pm-7am. Shift 3 days a week; 3pm-11pm shift Monday - Friday; and/or 11pm-7am shift, Monday - Friday.
Temp to possible hire position
Your nursing experience in acute care, detox or mental health facilities, strong assessment and organizational skills, and ability to prioritize care is your ticket to success at this leading national addiction and mental health care organization.
You Will Be Rewarded!
- Competitive Pay
- Work with some of the nation's most respected and accomplished doctors/mental health professionals
- Multiple Shifts Available; Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
We're Recourse Communications and we match top talent with top opportunities. As one of our client's RNs or LPNs you will assist with medical and history screens, providing routine nursing care and review of medication logs. You will also assist in overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of patients in coordination with the attending physician. You will successfully establish a therapeutic relationship with patients and their families, display good listening and observation skills, adequately gather and record patient data specific to current and past medical status, and form objective impression of signs, symptoms and patient complaints and their implications concerning treatment planning.
- Active RN or LPN license for the state of Massachusetts
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a chemical dependency/psychiatric setting preferred; preferably in an inpatient, partial hospitalization and/or outpatient setting and/or meets educational requirements
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the discipline
- Adheres to Healthcare Code of Ethics
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding client confidentiality, drug-free workplace, Corporate Integrity & Compliance
- Demonstrates competencies in assessing mental health, trauma, abuse, neglect, exploitation, suicide and homicide
About the Company
The company is a leading national addiction and mental health care organization with a full continuum of care, and is Joint Commission Accredited (Gold Seal of Approval). Since its formation, it has grown to be an authority and innovator in addiction care and mental health treatment serving communities at 14 locations throughout the United States.