The Patient Care Representative (Dental Receptionist) will provide administrative support to facilitate the relationship between our patients and dentists. With a focus on exceptional patient service, the Dental Receptionist is the front line to patient communication, assisting the patient in the necessary administrative functions of dental care.
- Interact with patients in a positive professional manner via telephone and in person
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Review and educate patients on treatment plans and financial responsibilities
- Accurately confirm insurance benefits, communicate and collect patient payment obligations.
- Maintain and manage patient records from initial forms and paperwork through billing procedures with accurate data entry of all patient information
- Respond to and reply to requests for information
- Maintain strict compliance to HIPAA and patient privacy
- Perform other related job duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear speaking and telephone voice
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Comfortable in computerized environment
- Ability to multitask