- Obtain, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
- Participate in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
- Support the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
- Check compounded sterile products, computer order*entry and manage the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Communicate clinical and technical information with other members of health care team.
- Accurately compound and check compounded sterile products.
- Registered Pharmacist with current license in state of employment.
- Minimum 1 year infusion therapy compounding experience.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
B.S. or doctorate of pharmacy degree is required.
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5 PM