Shift: 8:30am to 5:00pm M-F
· Maintain accurate and complete filing of patient records.
· Transmit documents as requested by fax, email, or other means of transmission.
· Call doctor's offices and facilities
· Inbound and outbound phone calls
· Perform various administrative duties as needed.
· Perform data entry of prescription information in the computer system
· Expedites prescription processing by performing all duties necessary and allowable, by policy or law
· Answers incoming calls, directs to pharmacist, when appropriate, such as new prescription questions about medication, judgmental decision, etc.
· Ensure the confidentiality and privacy of Personal Health Information as required by HIPAA.
· Other duties may be assigned
· Pharmacy Technician License-Preferred
· 1 year of Pharmacy Clerk or comparable work experience
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
· Detail oriented
· Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently
· Basic math and analytic skills
· CPR+ Knowledge-Preferred