**** This is an urgent need!!! ****
- Responsible for all functions related to physical handling of orders and electronic order creation. Other order creation and research functions maybe necessary.
- General areas include: sorting mail; inspecting, and prepping the orders; scanning orders; managing document storage and retrieval; and order entry validation.
- Support and demonstrate solid commitment to customer satisfaction and quality. Support and adhere to company policies and procedures while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Verifies paperwork and labels packages according to Standard Operating Procedures. Selects appropriate containers, envelopes, and/or boxes for packaging.
- Creates labels for orders. Adheres labels to appropriate packages. Operates postal scales and meters. Sends packages by appropriate transportation method. Routes labels and related paperwork according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand for length of shift. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Two years of automated mail systems experience.
- Two years of administrative project work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Software.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm