We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians to join our team!
**Candidate must be covid vaccinated
**State Pharmacy Technician license is required
Shift can vary from 30-40 hours per week, between 9am-7pm. Feel free to share your availability!
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy and authenticity of prescriptions
- Calculating the price of prescriptions
- Reviewing and recording patient information with their prescription in compliance with the guidelines of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Stocking the pharmacy with inventory
- Providing instructions to educate people on the correct way to take their medicine
- Supporting the Pharmacist in the daily operation of the pharmacy
- Protecting employees and patients by adhering to infection-control protocols and policies
- Disbursing completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients
- Answering incoming calls and fielding patient questions
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with regulations, rules and procedures
Needs to be state licensed - no tech-in-trainings