Exciting Permanent Job Opportunity for Pharmacy Technician located in Foxborough, MA
Schedule: Monday - Friday (7 AM - 3: 30 PM + Weekend Rotations)
Location: Foxborough, MA
The Pharmacy Technician will perform functions related to the pharmacy. They will be doing a little of data entry, fill, general production, packing medication, toters. This role requires hard working, dedicated team members who want to learn and promote a great working environment. The ideal candidate should be able to answer questions and display exceptional customer service skills. He/she must display compassion and understanding in addition to attention to detail and excellent administrative skills.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare medication, as prescribed by physicians, under the guidance of the acting Pharmacist. Under the direction of Pharmacists, remove unneeded or outdated drugs from stock and prepare for return or disposal. Order, receive, and maintain the inventory to maintain tight security at all times.
- Provide administrative support
- Document orders, prescriptions, purchase orders, stock, and disbursements into the computer system. Generate orders for drugs and supplies with the guidance from the Pharmacist.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- PTCB Preferred not mandated
- All pharmacy technicians working in Massachusetts must be licensed by the state.
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!