**** This is an urgent need!!! ****
As Print Shop Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operating high volume document imaging systems.
- Operating document image handling software.
- Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files. Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols. Accessing document management systems via established protocols.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs. Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Quality Checking materials.
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment.
- Will be operating cutting machine which requires standing entire shift,
- ability to lift 50 lbs when needed.
Mon- Fri- 3 pm -11:30 pm
Note: POSITIONS 100% ON SITE