Urgent Hiring - Excellent Pay
Fully vaccinated travelers required ;
Medical/Religious Exemptions provided upon request
The Radiographer is responsible for working within the established guidelines of
the Imaging Services as assigned.
The Radiographer is expected to understand and support the Mission and Vision of
As a professional the Radiographer is responsible for carrying out the philosophy and objectives
established by the Board of Directors and the Management team. Foremost among these responsibilities are
strictly adhering to detail in the technical performance of radiology procedures, solving practical and analytical problems, resolving conflict, and implementing constructive change.
* Understand the School of Radiology clinical competency system and communicate with School of Radiology faculty on student-related progress and issues.
* Understand requirements for student supervision as outlined in the Student Supervision policy and support the School of Radiology educational process.
* Maintains cleanliness of equipment and workspace and reports equipment malfunctions in a timely manner.
* 2 years experience - Required
* BLS, ARRT, IDPH State Permit - Required
* Patient Population/Specialty: Diagnostic inpatient
and outpatient exams, trauma (level 1), pediatric, fluoroscopy, diagnostic, surgery, endoscopy - must have experience with many of these
* BLS (AHA)
State License Requirements