The Office Coordinator tracks and processes accounts payable invoices and oversees the supervision of the payroll process, ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule including distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or manual timesheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly
- Distribute Workforce Timekeeper Employee Time Detail and other Payroll reports received from the Resource Center to supervisors for review
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly
- Process accounts payable invoices including invoice coding to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, run and review weekly report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource Center for payment
- Collect PCard receipts from cardholders weekly and reallocate expenses as required
- Assist with processing of client funds requests as required
- Perform general office duties including preparing office correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance as needed
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts to US Bank statements, obtain Executive Director approval and retain for audit. Reallocate Purchase card expenses as required
- Prepare and submit Source forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates
- Ensure business documents are retained as per policy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping experience
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by Company and/or State regulations.
8 am to 5 pm M-F.