Schedule: Mon/Wed- 7:30am-5pm, Fri- 7:30am-3pm can add 3 hours for FT
Benefits: PTO and 401k eligibility
Sign on bonus $500
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Making impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- State certification/license as required to work as a Dental Hygienist
- One year or more of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred; but open to no experience for the right candidate.
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work.