Title: Registered Nurse (SUPV)
Location: Grand Island, NY
Length of Assignment: 12 Weeks
Shift and Time: Nights, 6p-7a
Weekend Rotation: Every Other Weekend Required
Floating Requirements: Must float to like units
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- 12 Months LTC SUPV Experience
- License Required: NYS
- Certificates Required: BLS Required