Implements the agency program of full time professional nursing service to patients in their homes under the supervision of the Clinical Services Supervisor in accordance with agency standards and policies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Initiates and provides medically prescribed skilled nursing care and/or health counseling that contributes to the treatment of the medical condition, achievement of the rehabilitation potential, and/or reduction of pain and other symptoms.
2. Makes the initial visit to assess the patient's physical and emotional status, needs, and resources through observation, interview and analysis of records.
3. Prepares the nursing plan of care, in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment, based on problems identified in the nursing assessment and provides patient teaching using the Care Plan/Standard of Care.
- 2+ Years of experience - Required
- Please have drivers license included in submission - Required
- Travel - Preferred
- Home Care Home Base - Required
- Infusion and Wound care - Required
- Oasis - Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Active at time of Submission