Home Health RN in the Anaheim, CA area - must be flexible to visit patient homes within the areas below
- Fountain valley
- Garden grove
- Huntington Beach
- Midway City
Benefits start at day 1 of hire - full benefits
Hiring bonus - $10K
- Licensed RN
- 1 year of Nursing experience
- Currently CA drivers license and automobile insurance
- BLS - has to be through American Heart Association - will need this before they start
- IV, Central Line or Infusion experience would be preferred, but not required
- 6-8 visits per day on average
- Possible on-call on weekends
The Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence. The Registered Nurse continually re-evaluates the patients nursing needs.
- Education to meet certification, license or registration requirement.
- Senior Registered Nurse: Completes Senior Level program within 6 months of employment
- 1 year Professional nursing experience.
- Current California RN license.
- CA Driver's License.
- Current automobile liability insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support.