* Operating Room Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
* Activities may include patient assessment, creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment, pre and post-operative patient education, monitoring the patient's physical and emotional well-being, and integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical care continuum.
* Strong skills in vascular surgery and orthopedic surgery are a must.
* Primarily circulating position, Scrub experience would be a great additional skill to have!
- 2+ years of current OR experience - Required
- Ortho and Vascular case experience strongly suggested
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New York