We are looking for Remote REPRESENTATIVE, OPERATIONS - MED D PRIOR AUTHORIZATION
Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Contract (November 07, 2022 to November 05, 2023)
Shift Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00-20:00 CST, Sat 10:00-14:00 CST
- Solid knowledge of prescription drug reimbursement, including insurance plan types, PBM and major medical benefits, prior authorizations and appeals processing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to document cases clearly and accurately in accordance with the program guidelines.
- Good communication skills are essential, both internal and external. Knowledge of Medicare benefits, enrollments and LIS assistance.
- Plans and organizes work assignments, set priorities and completes work with a minimum of supervision.
- Adheres to the service policy and principles of the company, as well as the program guidelines set by the department.
- Participates in cross-training to perform all roles within the department. Communicates effectively and professionally with our program partners to assure the best possible service for our patients and partners. Other duties as assigned.
- Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.