This position is a licensed RN, PT, OT or SLP with the skills and abilities to perform home health staff RN or Rehab duties. The Home Health Clinical Manager serves as a communication hub responsible for coordinating the multidisciplinary home health services for the clinical team. This position acts as a liaison between Access Data Entry, Scheduling, Quality and clinical Staff. This position provides communication, information and the tools necessary to maintain best practices in all team roles.
Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by the hospital that begin on your first day of employment.
- Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay differentials)
- Best-in-class benefits - full medical, dental and vision starting on your first day
- Continuing education & growth opportunities
- 401k retirement plans with employer matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
- The resources & career growth opportunities of one of America's largest health care systems
- COVID-19 safety: PPE (N95 fitted masks, gloves and face shields provided)
- Bachelor's Degree in health care related field.
- Current and in good standing RN, PT, OT or SLP license in Washington State required.
- Current Driver's license and have access to daily use of an insured, reliable vehicle.
- Current Provider CPR Certification.
- Certified OASIS Specialist-Clinical certification is required or must be earned within one year from date of hire.
- 3 years' experience in the nursing or rehab field.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in Case Management.
- Supervisory experience in Home Health.
- Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.