*** This is an urgent need.!!! ****
***Responsibilities include answering and routing phone calls, assisting members who walk in, assisting with activities, maintaining the front reception area, pulling reports and researching member information. ****
- The Sales Support Representative processes sales and invoices so that customer orders paid accurately and on time.
- Drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements.
- Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities.
- Answers internal and customer inquires.
- Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintains up-to-date customer records.
- Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Healthcare industry experience.