Get the Chance to work with our Facility Kimball Farms Nursing
Kimball Farms is a small and upscale nursing care center located just off the Center of Lenox.
The grounds are well maintained with flowering bushes and plants around the building. There are lovely views from all the outdoor seating areas. The interior of the building is well maintained and upscale with a home like atmosphere.
The administer has an open door policy and greets all staff by name with a smile The Rehab Gym just underwent a complete renovation and now presents with hardwood flooring, cherry cabinetry and warm soft colors. The upgrade also includes a modern ADL bathroom, fully equipped Kitchen and washer/drier combo
1. As necessary or applicable, supervision of CFYs temporary licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
2. Responsible for adherence to department and patient treatment schedule, timely clinical and billing documentation requirements as well as work related meetings.
3. Attends and contributes to patient care, staffing conferences and other related meetings.
4. Makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
5. Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team and the physician to select the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient.
We are looking forward to hearing from you