Get the Chance to work with one oof our Facilty, Mt Greylock Extended
Excellent patient outcomes, therapy gym open 7dyas/week/ comprehensive evaluations and treatment plans with focus on discharge needs, 72 hour meetings to discuss discharge plan, well educated and experienced rehab staff with hands on approach and attention to detail.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to
1. As necessary or applicable, supervision of CFYs temporary licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
2. Responsible for adherence to department and patient treatment schedule, timely clinical and billing documentation requirements as well as work related meetings.
3. Attends and contributes to patient care, staffing conferences and other related meetings.
4. Makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
5. Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team and the physician to select the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient.
We are looking forward to hearing from you