PharMerica is looking LTC Pharmacist
Work Address: 11739 West Bradley Road Milwaukee Wisconsin 53224 United States (onsite)
Job Type: Full time - Temporary
Start: ASAP - 09/25/2022
- Respond to pharmaceutical inquires from patients, medical personnel, and pharmacy staff.
- Oversee activities and assign projects to resident pharmacist and other pharmacy personnel.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.