We are urgently looking for someone who might be interested for the position: *Assistant Operations I
This position works with the operations pharmacist, operations supervisor and pharmacy technicians to coordinate, assemble and package patient orders for shipment. Responsible for maintaining the stock in the warehouse area in a clean and organized manner. Restocks their workstations as needed.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract/Full Time (02/27/2023 to 05/27/2023)
Pay rate: $16.91/hr.
Schedule: Training Hours M-F 9am-5:30pm First week. Then Schedule 4:30am to 3pm M-TH
- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and organizing them for picking.
- Assist in the packing and shipping of medications.
- Organized, detail orientated and problem-solving skills important to the position.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50pounds. Must be able to stand, walk and lift for several hours at a time. This position is physically demanding.
- Packages orders for shipment in accordance with CVS Specialty guidelines.
- Shipping orders via preferred designated courier.
- Responsible for maintaining the warehouse area in a clean and organized manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment by complying with the SOP's for safety.
- Minimum of high school education required.
- Minimum of six months' general work experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instruction-- Take orders to station, scan and package according to provide packing recipe (most in coolers with ice, gel, or other temperature controlling substances) complete with printing paperwork, shipping labels and sealing boxes for shipping. Sorting packages based on carrier method.
- Basic typing skills.
- This position requires solid organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to manage time efficiently.
If you are interested, please respond with your UPDATED RESUME so I can immediately assist you. Please reach out to me for further details
You may call me at (978) 378-2066
You may email me at
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!