*Visit Blue Bell, PA office twice a month for check handling and sorting. - Mileage is reimbursed
*Bachelor's degree is mandatory
Perform a broad range of basic accounting and financial tasks (with some clerical and/or administrative responsibilities).
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Access bank website to gather all checks received during a specific month
- Manually apply UN-applied payments in QNXT
- Assist with the refund process in QNXT
- Prepare and implement audit process to verify enrollment data matches with 834 files.
- Visit Blue Bell, PA office twice a month for check handling and sorting.
- Prepare and support Health Plan with account payable requests
- Keep track or follow up with accounts payable for payment status
* 2-4 years relevant experience.
Education and Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree Required
* Health-care industry or related enrollment/billing processes
* Beginner experience with MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
* Data entry
* Detail oriented
* Cooperatively work with team to meet deliverable
* Perform any additional task as directed by Manager
* Drive to Blue Bell, PA