We are looking for Coordinator I.
This position is DATA ENTRY only.
Location: Irving, TX (HYBRID Position) *On-site Training required*
Shift: Must be flexible and reliable as well as able to work a full-time 8 hour shift from 9:30 to 6:00pm. (Our 2-week training hours are from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.)
Job Type: Contract-Full Time
* You will be responsible for collecting and entering patient demographics, payer information and therapy information for new patients referred to the Specialty Pharmacy.
* You will interact with referral sources to initiate the new referral process.
* You will also participate as an auditor in quality initiatives, including continuous quality improvement, within the department.
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* The ability to type 60 wpm with the proven track record of accuracy and extreme attention to detail
* Problem solving is another thing necessary to ensure your success in this position.