We are looking for an Insurance Collections Representative to join our Pennsylvania team.
Job Title: Coordinator II - Insurance Collections Representative
Job Location: Monroeville, PA
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $17. 24/hr
Contract: May 30, 2023 to September 2, 2023
The Insurance Collections Representative will ensure timely and accurate account payment for outstanding balances while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
Qualification/ Experience required:
- Must live within 1 hour of the site (Monroeville, PA)
- Must have Insurance Collections Experience
- 18 months Healthcare Insurance related experience such as reimbursement/collections or medical insurance billing or insurance collections.
- One or more years of experience using Microsoft Office products' specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience in Insurance follow up
- Effective customer service skills and experience that shows ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to utilize analytical skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on importance while displaying strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with clientele in a professional manner; both verbally and written
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and prioritize accounts in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team environment.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Computer Skills and strong typing proficiency.
- Confident decision maker.
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!