MUST LIVE IN UNION CO, PASSAIC CO, SUMMERSET CO, CAMDEN CO)
This is a work from home flexible position with travel requirements.
Standard Working hours Monday - Friday 8-5 pm
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level! Join our team as an industry leader in serving dual eligible populations by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have life-changing impact on our members who are enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid and present with a wide range of complex health and social challenges. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members' health care and social determinant needs. Join us in this exciting opportunity as we grow and expand dually eligible members to change lives in new markets across the country. Our Care Managers are frontline advocates for members who cannot advocate for themselves. They are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member's overall wellness.
Develops a proactive plan of care to address identified issues to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member's overall wellness.
* Uses clinical tools and information/data review to conduct an evaluation of member's needs and benefits.
* Applies clinical judgment to incorporate strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning.
* Conducts assessments that consider information from various sources, such as claims, to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality
* Uses a holistic approach to assess the need for a referral to clinical resources and other interdisciplinary team members.
* Collaborates with supervisor and other key stakeholders in the member's healthcare in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, presents cases at interdisciplinary case conferences
* Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. Utilizes motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.