We are urgently looking for someone who might be interested for the position: Pharmacy Tech I.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, selects, prepares and packages medications and supplies in preparation for shipment to patients. Performs record keeping functions. Assists in various inventory control processes.
Location: Milford, MA
Job Type: Contract/Full Time (02/27/2023 to 05/27/2023)
Pay rate: $17.38/hr.
Schedule: Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
- Selects, picks, packages and labels medications and ancillary supplies per prescriptions, under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist in accordance with the CVS specialty guidelines and pharmacy laws.
- Accurate counting of medications utilizing a manual process as well as any automated counting devices (EYECON)
- Exercise proper hands sanitization and hazardous medication handling practices.
- Performs functions &/or responsibilities of an Operations Assistant as needed.
- Responsible for preparing and/or restocking the filling station with medications and/or supplies as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning for all pill counting devices/equipment and general working areas.
- REQUIRED: Six months of work experience as a pharmacy technician and MA license.
- Able to utilize computer applications to enter data accurately and in line with production standards.
- Knows drug names and basic pharmacology knowledge.
- Understands medical terminology utilized in a Pharmacy.
- Able to collaborate with others to fill and ship accurate and timely orders.
- Able to perform Ops Assistant responsibilities.
- Must be able to recognize limitations on decision-making scope and be able to escalate issues falling outside of that scope.
- Pharmacy Technician registration required as prescribed by law or by CVS policy.
- Must have understanding of basic Pharmacy law.
If you are interested, please respond with your UPDATED RESUME so I can immediately assist you. Please reach out to me for further details.
You may call me at (978) 378-2066
You may email me at
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!